It’s time to move Westlake forward and address our aging elementary schools!
Click here to see the community's support for the levy, including a quote from the Mayor of Westlake!
After years of study, a citizens committee concluded that it was no longer fiscally prudent to renovate or retrofit the deteriorating elementary facilities, not suited for today’s educational standards.
One PK-4 elementary campus is good educationally and financially.
- Strengthens education by ensuring that all Westlake students receive the same curriculum
- Provides more access to support services and resources, like counseling and media/technology
- Creates shared common spaces, but includes age appropriate divisions
- Allows the district to focus funds in the classroom instead of emergency, Band-aid facility repairs
- Saves over a million dollars in operating costs each year
This is also the final phase of the building plan, making certain all Westlake students are educated in modern educational spaces.
This issue moves Westlake forward, saves money, and won’t raise taxes.
Vote FOR Westlake Schools on or before November 8.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the levy
|Calendar of Upcoming Events|
|Wednesday, September 28th - Community Forum|
|Wednesday, October 5th - Taste of Westlake|
|Tuesday, October 11th - Voter Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, October 15th, 10:30am - Canvassing|
|Tuesday, November 8th - Voting!|